domingo, 11 de março de 2012

Issues resolving Rails on Linux

Hello guys! I have some bad rep to make... No more than 2 days was necessary to fill up my patiente in Linux trying to install ruby and rails without using the apt-get. I've passed the first day using a outdated rails installed by apt-get and I've come to know that it's extremelly unconceivable to do that. The same guys recommended that I use bash commands on terminal to do the job without any problems. I've come to many problems concerning Linux and packages. I can't post the problems now because I forgot to take some screenshots. But as every programmer I thought that the problem was with me, I don't really care now that I'm just sad for not programming with rails all this time, so now I'm sadly installing rails on windows, I wont give up on Linux, just gonna learn rails on windows, nothing bad with that =). Soon I'll promisse to post some codes that I've learned. Well that's it!

Bye!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário